Kinjohro Head Restaurant
2-23 Hashiba-cho, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-0911, TEL 076-221-8188
By Shinkansen trains
From JR Tokyo Station: Take Joetsu Line, change to JR Hokuriku Line at Echigoyuzawa, get off at Kanazawa.
From JR Tokyo Station: Take Tokaido Line, change to JR Hokuriku Line at Maibara, get off at Kanazawa.
Bus from Kanazawa Station
Take the bus from JR Kanazawa Station west exit bus terminal pillar No.4 for 10 minutes, get off at Hashiba-cho (in front of Kinjoro).
By car (Hokuriku Expressway)
From Maibara Interchange to Kanazawa-Nishi Interchange (2 hours)
Niigata-Nishi Interchange to Kanazawa-Higashi Interchange (3.5 hours).
Kanazawa Loop Bus or Light-Up Bus (Saturday only)
Take the above bus from JR Kanazawa Station east exit bus terminal pillar No.1 for 7 minutes, get off at Hashiba-cho (in front of Kinjohro).
Kinjohro is conveniently located for sightseeing because it is the departure point of Maidosan, the volunteer guide group.
Higashiyama Area Walking Trail (about 3 hours)
1) Ishikawa Confection Culture Center, 2) Izumi Kyoka Museum
3) Kanazawa Phonogaph Museum, 4) Kuboichi Ototsurugi shrine,
5) Kuragari-zaka street, 6) Kazue-machi chaya-gai street,
7) Umeno-hashi bridge, 8) Kannon-dori street,
9) Higashiyama chaya-gai street, 10) Higashiyama Parking